Monday, September 27, 2010

She's Out of My League (2010)

One of the major reasons I watched this is that it was one of the last films that my brother and I ever talked about (he was worried that I was a moodle). I thoroughly enjoy this film as I suspect my brother would have. Compared to a lot of the films I watch it wasn't that deep, but that's really beside the point, it was satisfying, it made me feel good, even better about myself. If I were to cast a film alter ego at this point in my life it would probably be Jay Baruchel. Alice Eve, wow. The supporting players, especially those cast as Baruchel's friends are quite good (T.J. Miller being the stand out, but good work by Nate Torrence), I'd watch a series staring those guys (the closest you'll get to this is the sadly short lived Undeclared). Anyway a great end to my day.

No comments: