Thursday, October 7, 2010

Toy Story 3 (2010)

Finale entire in the 'Toy Story Trilogy' does a rare thing, it's better then its predecessors. Film chronicles what happens to a core group of 'Andy's Toys' as the now 17 year old prepares to go to college. The film took some unexpected twists and turns, was darker then you might expect, but also very poignant, creative, and the best adventure film of the year. Ned Beatty hasn't been this Machiavellian since Network (1976), film also contains a nice (I suppose you'd call it a cameo) for Miyazaki fans. I was really impressed, and honestly moved in places. My triumphant return to movies in theaters.

1 comment:

hortinthewho said...

This was a pretty good film and I also enjoyed it. I guess I don't think or understand kids as well as I thought because I had some trouble figuring out where my nephew got scared during this movie, I just enjoyed it.

Glad you are back to the theaters, it is a good stress release.