Sunday, January 1, 2023

2022 in Review ( Version 1.3)

Book highlights

The Yiddish Policemans Union by Micheal Chabon

Charles Bukowski's Post Office trilogy

Books on Mormonism from Patrick Mason's Planted to Fawn M. Brodies No Man Knows My History

I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jenette McCurdy

Podcasts: The Plot Thickens

TV

Mostly rewatching syndicated space station based science fiction from the 90's, Star Trek Deep Space 9 & Babylon 5

Movies


Least Favorites

Blonde


The Pale Blue Eye

Don't Worry Darling

Thor Love and Thunder

where the Crawdads Sing

I Heard the Bells

Jurassic World: Dominion



Fun Bad

The Kings Daughter

Redeeming Love


Honorable mentions

X & Pearl

The Outfit

Aline

The Northman

Confess, Fletch

Laal Singh Chadda

I Want You Back

Vengence

Spirited


Top 10 Favorites

Elvis 

13 Lives

White Noise

Everything Everywhere All at Once

The Whale

Top Gun: Maverick

She Said

Avatar: The Way of Water

Babylon

The Fabelmans

No comments: