Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Boston Legal: Season 1 (2004-2005)

A couple weeks ago I happened to watch a good portion of the final episode of Boston Legal. I had never seen the show before but understood the finale would involve a case argued before the Supreme Court and thought that sounded fun. Anyway I came to quite a realization watching that episode, namely, “Why have I not been watching this show?” This program is the true heir to The West Wing, witty smart writing, fascinating characters, discussion of controversial current issues, in short my kind of entertainment. So a little more then a week later I got the first season for cheap at Shopco, and watched all 17 episodes in about 5 days. I love this show, I am addicted to it, I’m already through disc 3 of season 2. So there’s not a lot to say other then to encourage you to give the show a chance, it’s the only way you’ll really have to appreciate it. 5 out of 5.

No comments: