Friday, August 24, 2007

Moving

Early next week I am moving from my current and long time residence to a new location, which may have some affect on this blog. The reliability of my Internet access at this point is somewhat in question, and the computer I will be using insites that my Blogger account is in Spanish, and won't let my cut and past from word pad. Therefore this blog my come to an end at least temporally, or alternately may come to only be updated occasionally and irregularly. I hope to continue to write on films and post them on my MySpace group 'The John Nance Garner Fan Club' as that is more accessible with my computer system. However as I mentioned before, my Internet statues is up in the air a bit and that might affect things as well. In the fullness of time I hope to be able to return to this blog in largely the way I have in the past. Regards.

No comments: